telegramKyivTelegram KyivtelegramOdessaTelegram OdessaOnline exchange 24/7
All transactions undergo mandatory AML verification – more details here
Exchange instructions can be found here

Buy Bitcoin (BTC) in Svitlovodsk

Min: 0 USD. Max: 0 USD
Rate will be updated in 60 sec.

Rate Bitcoin

Rate change (24h)
+ 0.00%
Price graph (7d)
Do you want to exchange cryptocurrency for cash? Come to BUYBank official branch!
  • The top-rated company that offers safe withdrawal of digital assets.We provide the possibility of offline exchange in any major city of Ukraine.
  • Partnership.95% of users who have effected a transaction through BUYBank for the first time become our regular customers.
  • Transparent terms of cooperation.We have a sufficient reserve of fiat currency and do not ask to send coins in advance.

How to buy Bitcoin in Svetlovodsk: step-by-step algorithm from BUYBank 

Bitcoin is an unchanging leader in the digital asset market, which determines the dynamics of the entire cryptocurrency industry. Virtual currency is used as a means of investment and passive income generation. The high volatility of BTC provides opportunities to profit from price fluctuations. Have you decided to invest in virtual assets? Are you looking for a profitable way to buy Bitcoin in Svetlovodsk with cash? The all-Ukrainian service BUYBank will help you carry out the transaction quickly and with minimal risks. 

What a beginner investor needs to know about Bitcoin

The first digital coin was created in 2008 by a person or group using the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto. This event marked the beginning of the development of the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin mining started in 2009. In 2010, you could buy 1 BTC for just $1, and after three years, the price soared to $1000. After many ups and downs, the coin reached nearly $69,000 at the end of 2021. Those who bought Bitcoins for next to nothing earned extraordinary profits. Later, the value of the cryptocurrency declined, but many experts predict an upward trend shortly. Bitcoin operates based on blockchain, a system in which transaction information is stored in a continuous chain of blocks. The data cannot be forged or altered, and payment reversal is also impossible. The key features of the cryptocurrency are:

  • Decentralization, independence from the government or central banks, and no collateral or connection to fiat money or other tangible assets.
  • Direct transfers between wallets.
  • High volatility. The Bitcoin exchange rate cannot be called stable; fluctuations depend on supply and demand. 

Bitcoin mining is limited to 21 million coins. As of 2023, over 19 million have been mined, which is almost 90%. According to experts' forecasts, it will take miners over 100 years to bring the remaining 10% of Bitcoin into the market.

Show more

Where are BUYBank branches located?

Kyiv, Antonovycha st., 45
Mon-Fri, 11:00am - 7:00pm
Sat, 12:00am - 4:00pm
Odesa, st. Katerynynska, 2
Mon-Fri, 11:30am - 6:30pm
Sat, by appointment