Exchange instructions can be found here
Sell Tether (USDT) in Odessa
- The top-rated company that offers safe withdrawal of digital assets.We provide the possibility of offline exchange in any major city of Ukraine.
- Partnership.95% of users who have effected a transaction through BUYBank for the first time become our regular customers.
- Transparent terms of cooperation.We have a sufficient reserve of fiat currency and do not ask to send coins in advance.
How to sell USDT quickly and on favorable terms
Today, the cryptocurrency market develops rapidly; and on top of the sensational Ethereum and Bitcoin, stablecoins are gaining popularity. They are based on blockchain technology similar to Bitcoin and fiat assets support. Tether stablecoins include several cryptocurrencies, such as EURT, YENT, USDT. The most popular asset is USDT backed by the US dollar.
Key features of Tether USDT
This digital coin hit the market in 2015. Ever since the USDT rate has been mostly stable and had a 1:1 correlation with the US currency.
The exception was the price swing at the end of 2017 when the asset value first collapsed to $0.91, and then increased to $1.1. Experts claim that the price changes were caused by the additional issue of coins. It is worth noting that fluctuations in the stablecoin rate triggered Bitcoin value increase by $ 400.
The token has the following key features:
- high level of transaction security, since the Tether security is provided by blockchain protocols;
- day by day large global corporations become increasingly favorable to the asset;
- the most reliable information about the asset rate and forthcoming issues, which is available in the public domain;
- high USDT price stability factor, which provides a low level of volatility and permanent token value.
The latter feature makes the asset extremely appealing for investors. That is, by purchasing USDT, you actually invest in US dollars. However, it should be borne in mind that the value of the asset is as stable as possible, and therefore it will not be possible to earn from price fluctuations.
Where are BUYBank branches located?
Mon-Fri, 11:00am - 7:00pm
Sat, 12:00am - 4:00pm
Mon-Fri, 11:30am - 6:30pm
Sat, by appointment