Exchange instructions can be found here
Buy Tether (USDT) in Odessa
- The top-rated company that offers safe withdrawal of digital assets.We provide the possibility of offline exchange in any major city of Ukraine.
- Partnership.95% of users who have effected a transaction through BUYBank for the first time become our regular customers.
- Transparent terms of cooperation.We have a sufficient reserve of fiat currency and do not ask to send coins in advance.
Investing in cryptocurrency? It's time to buy USDT
USDT is a cryptocurrency of the stablecoin category with an underlying asset at its base. The main task of this currency is to minimize price volatility. USDT (Tether) is one of the most popular stablecoins and it is backed by the US dollar. One digital coin is equal to $1.
USDT rate and features
Tether hit the market in mid-2016. USDT was developed based on the Bitcoin blockchain, and therefore these two currencies have many characteristics in common. For example, after a large issue of tokens, the value of Bitcoin increased by $400 literally within an hour.
This cryptoasset has the following key features:
- stability. Unlike Bitcoin or altcoin class coins, USDT is backed by real fiat currency. In other words, purchasing this asset means investing in dollars. This digital coin maintains a balance of 1 USDT = 1 USD. This is the reason the token value does not change, its volatility is insignificant and almost always equals zero;
- operation within the Bitcoin blockchain automatically makes transactions as secure as possible;
- information is constantly updated: daily reports enable you to track the current capitalization of the stablecoin.
Analysts say that investing in this stablecoin is the most profitable decision since the USDT rate is stable and the issues are predictable. Due to these characteristics, cryptocurrency is often used for asset keeping or fast settlements, as well as for sustaining the Bitcoin price.
Where are BUYBank branches located?
Mon-Fri, 11:00am - 7:00pm
Sat, 12:00am - 4:00pm
Mon-Fri, 11:30am - 6:30pm
Sat, by appointment